Update: Version 1.1
Plates are now made from engineering plastic (Polyoxymethylene-POM), with double tensile-strength, break resistance and temperature resistance than the normal ABS plastic.
Freeclamps, the universal clamps for SatNav/Smartphone/Tablet mounting.
This clamps can be mounted upward, downward, left-to-right or right-to-left to fit your mounting needs. The screws fixing your device can also slide up or down to refine vertical positioning.
Because of the ultra-low profile, the distance between the tube and the upper face of the plate is only 12 mm ca.
- Suitable for all of cradles fixed by the common "4-screws AMPS pattern" *.
- Fits on 12 mm diameter tubes.
- Materials: POM and Aluminum.
- Weight: 44 g. + screws and washers.
- Recommended for all brackets produced by Gimpo Garage.
(*) The AMPS-pattern is a widely used layout of the screws fixing a device to an holder plate, whereas the screws are placed at the corner of a 38,1 x 30,2 mm rectangle.